If you are not following them, you can read their articles by clicking the provided links above.
Since I have been nominated by more than one person more than once and I am attempting to make this short while following the rules, I will post questions by them and also myself within the 11. And I will answer them as well.
- How do you promote your blog? My blog is promoted on Instagram in the bio, it’s on Twitter, and a Facebook page I have created. Which those quick links can also be found on my main page by clicking their logo for those who are interested.
- What has been your greatest recent challenge? The greatest challenge for me at this season in life has been coming to accept that I have young adult children that still need my support on most every level only because of their mental health challenges. This was not anything I had ever expected my life would become when I decided to birth children and begin a family. But I love them dearly.
- How do you go about creating a blog post? I choose to write articles that are relatable and my own truths from personal experiences within my own daily life.
- What would your dream home look like? My dream home would include a bowling alley for my son, an in-home theater for him as well, and an indoor swimming pool with a sauna, hot tub, with a 3 car garage and a lot of land with a privacy fence and gated security entry. And a greenhouse, with fruit trees.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? I enjoy getting feedback from others and seeing that I was able to inspire or enlighten someone else.
- What helps you get through a rough day? Prayer, meditation, listening to songs that inspire me and writing.
- What brought you to begin blogging? Because I used to post a lot of long posts on my Facebook years ago and I found alot of readers were inspired by them as well as suggesting that I should seriously write a book. So I chose to begin a blog first.
- What is your passion in life? To advocate for individuals who are living with mental illnesses and other developmental delays. To write a book about my experiences with these challenges to educate and encourage others who are uninformed or discouraged.
- What do you do for self-care? I see my own therapist when needed so I don’t overwhelm my spouse or others.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would like to go to Seoul, since that is where I was born.
- If you could tell one thing about yourself that most people don’t know, what would it be? I was adopted and I wish I could locate my birth mother.
Here are the rules:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
• Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
For this award I’m nominating these four bloggers.
It is with much gratitude that I am thankful for the nomination of this Sunshine Blogger Award by fellow bloggers.
Erika – Mother and Advocate